Our client is a leading European manufacturer of textiles for interior sun control and protection applications. The company has been successfully serving leading brands in the United States for over ten years and is now expanding nationally.
We have been retained to support the search for two dedicated, dynamic, and results-driven Regional Sales Managers. They will enjoy an excellent baseline – over the last 18 months our client’s products have been tested by leading regional companies and many of them are poised to start placing orders. As a result, this position provides exceptional room for professional growth.
We are open to home or office based arrangements as long as a major airport is in close proximity and otherwise makes sense.
- Develop and execute sales and market penetration strategies, activities and plans.
- Conduct comprehensive market and customer analysis.
- Identify key players in the market (e.g. OEMs, architects, designers, end users and dealers).
- Perform key account management.
- Prepare and conduct product presentations and support the development and execution of product positioning strategies.
- Manage negotiations of contracts.
- Participate in local and global trade fairs, conferences, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or any related technical or business discipline is required; a graduate degree would be desirable
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in sales, business development and key account management of highly value items required
- Background selling high ticket items representing a manufacturer, esp. technical textiles strongly preferred.
- Experience selling to or dealing with key player/influencers in the markets (e.g. OEMs, dealers, architects, designers, end users) required
- Strong key account management skills required
- Able to understand market and products trends and articulate them succinctly.
- Proven organizational and project management skills required
- Self-motivated with strong initiative and “can-do” attitude
- Dedicated and energetic; able to work remotely but enjoy being part of a tightly knit, international team of dedicated professionals