Our client is a leading global player in the automotive market providing premium-quality injection molded components to top-tier OEMs such as Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Volvo and others.
We are actively seeking to recruit the top executive (CEO) for the company's subsidiary in the United States, which includes the leadership of a sizeable manufacturing facility.
- Lead, manage, and oversee all functions within the US company.
- Provide professional leadership in the areas of operations, production, sales, logistics, and project management.
- Perform an in-depth market analysis to identify opportunities for sales and business development.
- Develop strategic plans and programs to further develop the US organization.
- Establish and further develop cutting-edge solutions, methods and tools.
- Implement action plans in accordance with overall company objectives.
- Structure the company's internal business operations and prepare annual business operation plans and budgets.
- Liaise with the global executive management team to ensure that sales and operational targets are being met.
- Represent the organization externally
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a technical focus, ideally in the fields of plastics engineering / process engineering, or any business discipline is required;
- A graduate degree is strongly preferred (MBA, or similar)
- Minimum of ten (10) years of leadership experience in operational management, sales, business development and project management;
- Prior general management experience within the automotive industry, including P&L responsibility;
- Strong leadership skills with international exposure and experience leading multi-cultural teams;
- Deep knowledge in advanced production technologies (e.g. plastics/process engineering)