We are currently hiring for an experienced Hotel Porter/Houseman located at a hotel in Atlanta, GA.
Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed by the Manager. Duties include the duties listed below.
Essential Porter functions:
- Ability to work as a team in an active construction environment.
- Properly maintaining common areas while construction is in progress.
- Promptly responding to requests from guests, residential tenants and other departments.
- Vacuums carpets and maintains public hallways and guest rooms.
- Cleans and maintains the appearance of the public areas of the hotel.
- Properly vacuums carpet and upholstery and cleans glass table tops, and windows as directed in all areas of the property.
- Cleans restrooms including sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning urinals and toilets with proper chemicals, wiping down walls and mirrors, and vacuuming carpets.
- Performs Minor repairs such as plastering, painting and apartment fixture Installations. Notifies management and/or maintenance of need for major repairs.
- Performs heavy cleaning duties, such as deep cleaning of assigned areas, cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
- Various other duties may be assigned as management deems appropriate.
- Required skills and qualifications:
- At least one year of relevant cleaning experience.
- Heavy Lifting