odenton Hotel Night Auditor
A Night Auditor, or Hotel Night Auditor, is responsible for overseeing front desk duties at a hotel or another hospitality establishment during the night shift. Their duties include helping guests check-in or check out, reviewing guest payments and other details from the day shift to ensure guests provided payment for their stay or any additional requests and acting as a point of communication for customer needs.
Night Auditor duties and responsibilities
The Night Auditor works at the front desk of a hotel during the night, and they must ensure that the quality and integrity of the establishment are maintained just as diligently as they are during the day. Some of their typical duties include:
- Balancing the accounts from day shift
- Managing front desk activity and handling guest check-ins and check-outs
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by scheduling wake-up-calls and other concierge activities according to guest preference
- Handling customer requests and complaints and directing other employees or departments accordingly
- Creating invoices, bills and checks for vendors, employees and contractors
- Managing and updating all official documentation pertaining to the role
- Ensuring that all end-of-day activities have been successfully executed by employees in all departments
- Answering calls and queries related to potential booking
TGT Global Staffing LLCOdenton, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.