- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a key management position in a Custom Building firm which specializes in residential projects in the Denver Metropolitan area.This position reports directly to the President and Vice President and supports the company by managing all administrative functions and coordinating activities of office/support staff.
Enthusiastic, upbeat and positive! Able to stay on top of multiple projects, adaptable to changing priorities, intellectually sharp, friendly, service oriented, pro-active, willing to do even the down and dirty duties around the office, understands how to go the extra mile for our clients, completes projects accurately, increases our value in the eyes of our clients by providing them with better-than-expected service.
- Highly organized, motivated, able to work independently and as a team member.
- Maintains professional demeanor; demonstrates integrity and confidentiality.
- Willing and eager to learn new skills with technology; proficient with MS Office Suite including WORD, EXCEL, ACCESS, and OUTLOOK.
- Excellent phone manner – professional yet friendly and warm; able to ascertain nature of call and direct/handle accordingly.
- Strong understanding of accounting procedures; in depth knowledge of QuickBooks, percent complete accounting and job costing.
There is an array of responsibilities and because this is a small company, the office manager must be a jack-of-all-trades.
Office Administration- ensures office is organized and runs smoothly; responsible for all incoming calls – if new client, qualify project, compile lead sheet and set-up initial appointment utilizing Outlook Calendar with pertinent information; trouble shoots and solves staff, client, vendor and sub-contractor issues as possible; develops and implements office systems and procedures; maintains and manages computer network in collaboration with outside tech support; responsible for operation and maintenance office equipment and inventory of office supplies; organizes and composes office correspondence, documents and other reports; monitors, updates and renews all insurance policies applicable to business operation; ensures all contact lists for staff, vendors, suppliers and sub-trades are maintained and updated; picks up, reads and routes incoming mail on Monday and Thursday; assists President, Vice President and other Officers as required.
Financial Administration - Spearheads A/P, process and prepare for bookkeeper; A/R, initiate client billing and work with President and bookkeeper to ensure receivables are kept to a minimum;
TG Gruber ConstructionWhy Work Here?
Tight knit team environment working together to deliver outstanding experiences to some of the best owners, architects and designers!
1340 S. Santa Fe DriveDenver, CO
BusinessView all jobs at TG Gruber Construction