Project Management Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
TFS HealthScience is excited to be expanding our Project Management team and we are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Clinical Research Associate (CRA) who shares our vision of providing clinical research excellence. Our Project Management team is a highly experienced international group of professionals led by an industry expert.
We are a leading global mid-size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies throughout their entire clinical development journey. We combine the full-service capabilities and global reach of a large CRO with the flexibility and personal approach only a mid-size CRO can deliver.
Our cores values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility and Passion are what makes TFS Healthscience the successful company it is today. Our values shape our culture and work ethic. They reflect what we stand for and guide our organisation. Together we make a difference.
TFS HealthScience is looking for a Project Management Associate (PMA). We look forward to receiving your application!
- Set up and ensure access is provided to the study team to all systems and tools required for the management of the study
- Set up, maintenance and accurate periodic update of study information in the Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) as per delegation from PM/CRM (Clinical Research Manager)
- Set up and maintenance of study contact lists
- Set up and maintenance of Issue Action and Decision Log and FAQ log
- Support PM and CRM with vendor management
- Assist study PM, CRM and CRAs (Clinical Research Associates) with the administration task of the studies as delegated by PM/CRM
- Drafts and/or assists with the preparation and tracking of trial-related documents, tools and templates as directed by PM/CRM
- Assist PM/CRM in status reporting
- Support planning and logistics for meetings to include internal and external meetings and provide assistance in the organization of Investigator Meetings
- Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- Knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines
- Good written and communication skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good software and computer skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS HealthScience is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients. US benefits include:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great corporate culture and work life balance
TechnologyView all jobs at TFS