TFI’s Customer Care Team revolves around a culture of customer-centricity. Our core values include “Commitment”, “Trustworthy”, “Specialists”, “Love the Customer”, “Passionate”, and “Always Be Better”. We are looking for a Service & Support Coordinator who can live these core values and thrive in a customer-centric culture.
The Sales & Service Support Coordinator, located in the Dartmouth Nova Scotia office and under the remote direction of the Director of Customer Experience, will primarily be responsible for providing customer service and sales support within the Atlantic Canada markets. This position is accountable for accurate entry of service work orders and parts orders, understanding equipment requirements and troubleshooting, arranging of necessary technical service, communicating with customers to arrange service or part orders, and coordinating technician work schedules within Atlantic Canada. In addition, this role provides sales support to Territory Sales Managers who serve the New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and PEI markets, as well as manage the booking and functionality (upkeep) of the Halifax showroom. The Sales & Service Coordinator must be customer service and sales oriented, an excellent and proactive communicator, and possess a highly developed sense of urgency and self-sufficiency.
- Customer Focus/Service Orientation
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication
- Quality Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving and Resourceful
- Accountability and Reliability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Passionate and takes Pride in our Success
- Provide customer support by addressing customer questions, problems, specific requirements, or requests for parts and/or technical service.
- Schedule sales demos with Territory Sales Managers and Strategic & Development Manager, book the Halifax Showroom, ensure equipment is in “show ready” condition, and all necessary supplies are on site in order to conduct the sales demo. Conduct required cleaning/maintenance on showroom equipment.
- Create service tickets and parts orders as required.
- Troubleshoot basis equipment problems/issues customers are experiencing.
- Coordinate service appointments, based on degree of urgency and response time requirements, escalating Priority 1 requests as required.
- Manage, coordinate, and follow up on return with parts service calls to ensure timely completion of service work, as identified on the Response Time Guidelines by Customer document.
- Complete Return Materials Authorization documentation.
- Work with Strategic Account Managers, Service Managers, and Billing personnel to address concerns/issues from customers.
- Respond to complaints with thoroughness and accuracy.
- Liaise with Purchasing & Inventory Department regarding shipping, part availability, service quotes, pricing, and parts' returns.
- Notify customers of backordered parts pickup and availability for pickup for urgent situations.
- Follow up on Service Quotations related to customers within your portfolio.
- Provide Dispatching duties for Atlantic Canada to:
(1) Coordinate service technicians to various customer locations, providing them with all relevant details concerning service to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
(2) Assign and monitor daily service schedules and time tables for technicians within Atlantic Canada in order to comply with customer service level agreements.
- Perform “Held for Office” return calls for Atlantic Canada customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Academic Training / Work Experience
- College Diploma in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a call centre or customer service environment, or within a sales support/administrative role
- Knowledge of, and demonstrated ability in, corporate core competencies including: communication, team work, initiative, accountability, and flexibility/adaptability.
- Ability to deal positively with customers while fostering cooperative and collaborative customer focused working relationships.
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and research skills and demonstration of good judgement and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and implement timely, effective solutions.
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Google G Suite
- Previous experience in SAP, JD Edwards, SyAcc, or IFS FSM preferred.
- Bilingual in English and French an asset.
- Interacts with customers, employees, management and the public at large.
- Sitting for extended periods of time using desktop computer and peripherals.
- Fast paced, high volume office environment.
- Teamwork environment.
- Strong listening skills required for extensive telephone use.
- Forty hour work week
- Weekend/Evening work on a rotating basis is required.
- Office Hours are from 8am to 8pm seven day / week
- Hours of work are subject to change as business needs evolve.