TFC Engineering & Environmental LLC Parsippany, NJ
- Expired: 5 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TFC Engineering & Environmental, LLC is seeking a results-oriented person to join the firm as an Environmental Scientist in our Parsippany, New Jersey office. This candidate will assist in environmental consulting, engineering and site remediation tasks for our wide range of environmental, construction and engineering projects.
- Perform tasks required for compliance with the Site Remediation Reform Act
- Preparation of environmental reports, to include Preliminary Assessments, Environmental Site and Remedial Investigation and Environmental Remedial Action Work Plans and Reports
- Assist with project and AutoCad design, preparation of plans, details, expert reports, specifications and contract documents
- Scheduling of company resources, subconsultants, subcontractors and outside resources
- Oversight of construction activities, environmental site remediation, groundwater monitoring/recovery well installations
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering, Geoscience or Environmental Science
- 3+ years of experience in environmental related projects
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the application of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) soil and groundwater sampling techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and present information in technical and non-technical terms
- Ability and desire to work on multiple project assignments.
We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401k with company match, flexible schedule, paid time off, professional development assistance and company-based bonus plan.
TFC Engineering & Environmental LLC
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at TFC Engineering & Environmental LLC