- Over a month ago
- $18 to $27 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
PIPELAYER (WET UTILITIES)
TFC is currently looking for Pipelayers needed for wet-utilities related pipeline projects. Must have at least two (2) years’ experience pipe-laying for waterline, sewer line and storm drain. Please respond to this post with resumes and references.
Due to COVID-19, all communications and interviews will be done remotely.
Full Job Description
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision after (60) days of employment
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Sick Time Pay
- Safety Training
Job Purpose: Responsible for installation of wet utilities on grade and alignment as part of the pipeline crew.
- (2) years Pipe-laying experience
- 3 years Work experience underground utilities (water, sewer, storm)
- Experienced using pipe-laser, rotary laser and grade rod.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in pipeline utility construction
- Must have the ability to work long hours and some weekends and a willingness to assume a high level of responsibility.
- Possesses a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Proficient in Spanish language and/or bi-lingual
Education & Work Experience Guidelines:
- Minimum three (3) years construction experience
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
TFC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. TFC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.'
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
Type of work:
- Multiple locations
Typical end time:
Typical start time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
TF Contracting Services, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?