CDL Truck Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CDL TRUCK DRIVER
TF Contracting Services (TFC) is looking to hire a CDL Truck Driver for their Phoenix, AZ location. The purpose of this position is to support the wet utilities division to ensure high quality and timely completion of projects. Respondent must have considerable knowledge and experience with Public Work and working within the Right-of-Way
Full Job Description
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision after (60) days of employment
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Sick Time Pay
- Safety Training
Job Purpose: CDL Driver will operate dump trucks and water trucks and assist on construction sites. TFC specializes in heavy civil, wet utility rehabilitation and installation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The applicant must have a minimum of two (2) years prior work-related experience as a CDL driver on construction sites.
- Drive dump trucks and water trucks and work on construction sites.
- Comply with procedures as outlined in the company procedures manual.
- Conduct pre and post operating equipment checks
- Conduct and perform work in a professional manner
- Maintain effective relationships with employees, customers, subcontractors, vendors and suppliers.
- Comply with TFC and OSHA safety standards and company safety policies
- Perform clean-up of jobsites.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Education & Experience
- High school and/or GED and/or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years related construction experience
- Must have a valid CDL license.
Knowledge & Skills
- Requires the knowledge of simple math and be able to read and understand blueprints, specifications and standard details
- Able to work in a safe manner, follow OSHA guidelines and keep the work area clean.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Reliable attendance. Must have a positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Experience with public utility work located within Right-of-Way
- Experienced in both new construction, repair and rehabilitation type work
- Bilingual in Spanish and English and prior construction experience is a plus
TFC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. TFC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.
TF Contracting Services, LLC
1440 E Missouri AvePhoenix, AZ
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Truck Contractor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.