Customer Service Representative (English/Spanish)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tired of working at a dead-end job? Ready to start an exciting career in the insurance industry?
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated bilingual (English/Spanish) Customer Service Representative.
This a full-time position with excellent pay and all the benefits of a full-time job (healthcare insurance, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid vacation, etc.).
After in-office training you will work 80% from home and 20% in the office.
• Maintain a positive work environment and develop programs to promote staff retention and/or advancement.
• Improve, maintain, develop and implement service level metrics to align with departmental and company goals.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, staff, peers and upper management.
• Motivate and lead a team of Customer Service Representatives to ensure internal and external customer needs are met and to achieve objectives including:
• Policy conservation
• Service level agreements
• Compliance with regulations
• Internal lead referrals
• Responsible for the daily operations of the department to include implementation of staffing, training, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
• Must be a team player, innovator, trainer and mentor.
• Proven problem solver using agreed upon procedures, paying close attention to details and documenting actions taken.
• Flexible and receptive to embrace changes as needed.
• Ability to handle escalated calls with diplomacy.
• Capable of conducting high level research with regard to client, customer, and internal department requests.
• Ability to conduct meetings with staff and management individually and in a group setting.
• Prepare and conduct written monthly and annual reports on staff performance.
• Highly efficient, accurate, and dependable in entering and verifying information.
• Perform other duties as needed.
Texas Service Life is financially sound. Our profitability, growth, equity position and liquidity rank among the top compared to other companies in our field. Our investment strategy is conservative and balanced so that we can be here for our families, funeral homes and corporate clients in the future.
In short, for innovation, service, and stability, Texas Service Life is your secure choice.
TEXAS SERVICE LIFE INS CO
Texas Service Life has a long history providing innovative life insurance and annuity products. We began writing life insurance in Texas in the 1940s. In 1997 we began providing Third Party Administration services for other insurance companies. In 2002 we added Marketing Consulting services for our corporate clients and are expanding into several states throughout the continental U.S. We currently serve well over 200,000 policyholders. Texas Service Life is financially sound. Our profitability, growth, equity position and liquidity rank among the top compared to other companies in our field. Our investment strategy is conservative and balanced so that we can be here for our families, funeral homes and corporate clients in the future. In short, for innovation, service, and stability, Texas Service Life is your secure choice.
1010 RR 620Austin, TX
BusinessView all jobs at TEXAS SERVICE LIFE INS CO