Licensed P&C Insurance Agent - Flexible Hours/Immediate Start/
TEXAN WEALTH MANAGEMENT McKinney, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an insurance agent or specialist to join our team! We are a growing independent property and causalty insurance agency working with many insurance companies to provide the best possible service to our clients. We are looking for a team player to provide our insurance clients and prospects with excellent customer service with a cheerful attitude!
Our ideal candidate will be committed to integrity, excellence in their work, passionate about serving people, self-motivated, eager to learn and grow, and prepared to become an expert in this field. You will be organized, detail-oriented, able to cross-sell and able to work well under deadlines. If this sounds like you, please review the responsibilities and qualifications below and submit your application. We look forward to meeting you!
- Provide excellent customer service to clients via phone and email
- Quote and issue personal insurance policies
- Quote and issue commercial insurance auto policies
- Service current client policies
- Request needed documents from clients, lenders and insurance companies
- Provide insurance documentation upon request from third parties
- Review policy renewals
- Handle specific client requests
- Assist with marketing to prospective clients and generating new leads
- General office administration (filing, scanning, etc.)
- Property & Casualty insurance license preferred
- At least one year of previous P&C insurance experience required
- Must have minimum of 3 year of office administration experience
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Able to multi-task and follow through on task completion
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bonus skills: Graphic design, marketing experience, and financial industry experience.
- High school diploma or GED required, College degree preferred
Pay: Dependent on Experience
Benefits: Signing bonus, Training, Continuing Education, Retirement matching, Flexible Hours
TEXAN WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Our firm is a one stop shop to clients! We manage our clients investment portfolios as a full service Financial Planning firm, as well as offer Life Insurance, and Personal Lines insurance. Our Insurance agency is where we're hiring. We are an independent Insurance Agency for home/auto/umbrella/motorcycle/boat. We are a broker so we shop around with our multiple insurance carriers to find the best coverage for clients. We offer companies such as Progressive, Safeco, Travelers, MetLife, Allstate, and etc. so we are very competitive. We need a team member who is good at customer service, organized, and can follow through with completing tasks on their own. We don't micro-manage in the office; however, we expect everyone to do their part to the best of their ability. We are a thriving, growing company and excited to add another team member to help service our Insurance clients!
6951 Virginia ParkwayMcKinney, TX
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at TEXAN WEALTH MANAGEMENT