Provide support and service to clients of state-of-the-art monitoring equipment used in labs across the MD/DC/VA and surrounding area. You will get to work for a rapidly growing, high energy organization that will put their people first.
The Field Electronics Technician role requires electronics/troubleshooting experience and some basic exposure or education in network administration/IT networking.
- Service visits to client labs in the Mid Atlantic region with an emphasis on major clients in the greater DC/Bethesda area
- Installation, maintenance, training, repairs
- Technical support at customer sites including negotiation with customers as appropriate
- Train less experienced personnel
- Collaborate with team members
- Phone support and reports as needed
- Track customer service contracts and warranty periods
- AA or related certificate program in electronics
- 1 or more years of troubleshooting experience
- exposure to IT/networking/cloud computer software a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extensive travel regionally, including overnights
Our client is a market leader in providing monitoring solutions to labs across the globe.
Why Work Here?This is with a growing client of TESA Talent, a permanent placement, search firm focused on the laboratory market across North America. Our client is a market leader in providing monitoring solutions to labs across the globe. They service essential labs. They offer stability for talented service personnel that bring value to their clients. TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors, and not many real partners. What if you had an adviser that did care? Someone with years of Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project or simply needs to hire a top-notch change maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction. https://tesatalent.com/
Stable and growing. An essential business!