Our client, a Rochester Top 100 company is seeking a positive, detail-oriented, multi-tasker that thrives in a fast paced work environment.
If you enjoy taking on many different types of responsibilities, are flexible, and can effectively prioritize tasks, then we’re looking for you. Our Administrative and Accounting Specialist will proactively research and troubleshoot problems and be able to work with minimal supervision. The ability to communicate effectively and learn new systems and processes is a must. This position requires someone who enjoys working with numbers and is a self-described perfectionist. The ideal candidate is proficient in Excel and has experience working with accounting based programs.
- Process Online Orders on a daily basis
- Create Purchase Orders for sales representatives
- Receive and review vendor invoices for AP.
- Assist in placing and overseeing orders to ensure timely and accurate completion
- Review orders and identify missing items.
- Communicate with colleagues, vendors, and customers.
- Track orders being sent to customers, communicate effectively to customers with status updates
- Process payments and assist with deposits.
- Assits with Customer Inquires, via phone, email and through online ordering platform
- Research and create reports for the sales team.
- Provide customer service and support.
- Flexibility to be able to assist where needed.
- Good work ethic.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience working with an accounting software program.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related position.
Administrative Experience: Minimum of 3 years
Accounting Experience: Minimum of 1 year
Excellent family centered culture
Great benefits package- Medical, Dental,401k, PTO, etc
Pay: Depending on Experience
Contact to Hire after 16 Weeks