Facility Security Officer (FSO) / security administrator TS/SCI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TENICA is looking to hire a Facility Security Officer (FSO) / security administrator.
Must have TS/SCI
The security administrative specialist's primary function is to provide multi-disciplined security support to a customer’s facility and organization. The position will provide “day-to-day” support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) activities.
Job Location: Chantilly
Performance shall include:
- Perform overarching duties as the Facility Security Officer reporting to the Senior Security Manager
- Classification reviews of inbound and outbound correspondence
- Assist in the maintenance of a document accountability database and associated correspondence
- Processing inbound and outbound classified mail and receipt records
- Perform destruction of classified materials
- Process magnetic media for accountability
- Reproduction support for classifiedmaterials
- Maintain various daily logs for a varietyof administrative functions associated with document control
- Assist in the processing of inbound data and outbound data transfer files
- Transfer electronic data files to internalcustomers
- Maintain an extensive customer database point of contact listing
- Assist with researching, processing, filing, and maintaining inbound and outbound visit notices
- Escort facility visitors and maintains associated logs
- Assist in the preparation of facility access control badges
- Conduct entry and exitinspections
- Assist in the maintenance of facility access control entry systems,to include visitor control
- Perform data entry to the Personnel Access Security System database and maintain all customer sponsored billets and quota information
- Assist in maintaining personnel security files for all personnel of the supported element
- Follow and enforce the customer’s Standard OperatingProcedures
- Provide support for the security awareness and educationprograms
- Perform miscellaneous administrative support functions as directed by the contractor site lead and/or the Senior Security Manager
- Review, track, and monitor security clearance processing activities with appropriate government personnel to achieve appropriate clearance actions
- Conduct annual NATO briefings
- Manage Insider Threat Program
- Prepare for and manage DCSA inspections
- Maintain the Defense Information System for Security (DISS) system, National Industrial Security System (NISS), and other associated government databases.
- Prepareand/orprocessinboundandoutboundclassifiedmail,faxes,courierpackagesand receipts
- Prepare, process, and/or review Program Access Request (PARs) for accuracy and access eligibility
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for Team Members
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (4years)
- Must complete the DoD SAPCO approved SAPNP training
- Security Clearance:
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Eligibility for access to Special Access ProgramInformation
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligencepolygraph
- Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate SEADs, NISPOM, and other guiding policy documents.
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interactwith numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industrypartners
- Working knowledge of MicrosoftOffice(Word,PowerPoint,andExcel)
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
TENICA and Associates
TENICA and Associates LLC is a leading provider of government services and consulting solutions in the areas of national defense, information technology and cybersecurity for both government and commercial clients. We assess your needs and provide a perspective based on knowledge and operational experience. Most importantly, we collaborate with you to ensure that we develop solutions that achieve results and ultimately exceed your expectations.
Real EstateView all jobs at TENICA and Associates