We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
Performs admission, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care and discharge OASIS for the home care patient.
Prepares and presents patient's record to the Clinical Record Review Committee as indicated
Consults with the attending physician concerning alterations of Patient Care Plans, checks with the appropriate supervisor and makes changes, as appropriate
Coordinates patient services
Submits clinical notes no less often than weekly, and progress notes and other clinical record forms outlining the services rendered as indicated
Participates in case conferences, discusses with the supervisor problems concerning the patients and how they may best be handled
Discusses with the appropriate supervisor the need for the involvement of other members of the health team such as the Home Health Aide, the Physical Therapist, the Speech Therapist, the Occupational Therapist, The Medical Social Worker, etc.
Obtains orders for paraprofessional service and submits a referral to the appropriate personnel
Participates in the patient’s discharge planning process
Cooperates with other agencies providing nursing or related services to provide continuity of care and to implement a comprehensive care plan
1. Must have valid RN & driver’s license and be willing and able to drive to client’s residences.
2. The ability to access clients’ homes which may not be routinely wheelchair accessible is required. Hearing, eyesight and physical dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical assessment of the client's condition and to perform and demonstrate client care.
3. Physical activities will include, walking, sitting, stooping, and standing and minimal to maximum lifting of clients and the turning of clients.
4. The ability to communicate both verbally and in writing is required as frequent communication by telephone and in writing is involved.
Thermometer, B/P cuff, glucometer, penlight, hand washing materials
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why Work Here?We are a Home Health Care Agency looking for qualified nurses to add to your family. Our main priority is helping patients receive the best care possible all from the ease of their home.
We are a family oriented company who always puts our patients care first, we take care of each other as well as taking care of our patients