Our newest program is a research-driven, consumer-focused mental healthcare company working to unlock a new virtual care model for delivering healthcare to people living with a serious mental illness (SMI) through innovations in measurement science, and care delivery.
The Member Experience Representative position is responsible for ensuring pleasant and seamless client experiences. The position involves a blend of frontline customer support and back-office support operations, requiring successful communication with our external clients and partnerships with internal teams.
Note: This position is fully remote - Work from Home. This position requires candidates to be located in Florida, South Carolina, Oklahoma or Texas.
Specific Responsibilities May Include:
- Conduct outbound calls (warm leads) to prospective customers to introduce our products and schedule appointments
- Answer phone calls, emails, texts, chats, and more from prospective customers
- Partner with internal and external operational teams to resolve all inbound client requests
- Respond to customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner to enhance our members’ knowledge and ensure a positive experience for them.
- Manage sensitive issues while maintaining the highest level of professionalism
- Recommend solutions to complex or escalated situations through research and critical thinking.
- Share relevant, strategic insights regarding overall customer experience and service-related trends.
- Own additional projects as needed.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrated stable job tenure
- Passion for helping people and technology in healthcare
- Prior experience in customer service over phones, email, or live chat
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Strong computer and typing skills, very comfortable with web-based applications and navigation between tools.
- Willing and eager to support new channels as needed (e.g., phone, social media).
- Start up experience is a plus. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Ability to to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs
- Strong emotional intelligence and resilience
- Accurate and critical work attitude
- Proclivity towards complying with procedures, policies and objectives set in place and taking a disciplined approach when undertaking tasks
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows
- Ability to think critically and make quick decisions
- Collaborative and has a growth mindset
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions
- Strong spelling, grammar, and reading skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines
- Excellent communicator with the ability to explain complex and nuanced concepts
- Perceptive, empathetic, and can proactively anticipate customer needs. Ability to adapt your tone and approach to fit a diverse range of customer personalities and situations.
- Natural problem solver, understanding complex systems and seeking creative solutions to problems.
- Team oriented while being able to operate independently.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- You are reliable, accountable, and dependable.
- You take ownership over the quality of your work and strive to improve.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be located in Florida, South Carolina, Oklahoma, or Texas
- Dedicated, private home workspace free of distractions and interruptions
- Established home internet connectivity; minimum internet download speed of 15 mbps | upload speed of 10 mbps
- Understand own network environment at home
- Ability to troubleshoot own devices & connectivity
TELUS recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values:
- We embrace change and initiate opportunity
- We have a passion for growth
- We believe in spirited teamwork
- We have the courage to innovate
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.