TELACU Construction Management is looking for an experienced construction Project Manager who will be responsible for managing numerous DSA construction projects. The ideal candidate should have 7+ years of experience in K-12 DSA educational construction with experience in creating and managing each project and their individual budgets, schedules, project priority list, bid documents, front end documents, district standards, design specifications, etc. This position will require knowledge in preconstruction services, planning, contractor procurement (public works contracting code), construction management, and DSA project closeout.
- Reports to the Project Director and the District facilities personnel
- Direct management of design planning and review
- Performs constructability reviews
- Performs value engineering
- Reconciles the budget to the plans
- Direct management of each project
- Choose delivery methods based on project specifics
- Oversee the QA/QC process
- Produce daily reports
- Photo library
- Process RFI's and Submittals
- Review and Process/Reject Change Orders
- Lead the weekly construction meetings
- Produce meeting minutes
- Assign follow up tasks
- Direct management of project controls/ reporting
- Work with District personnel to plan, design, and implement their construction projects
- Strong knowledge of project development to include contracts, design, construction management, project systems, delivery, and specifications to ensure relation and compliance to project requirements
- Manage design and construction of K-12 new construction and renovations
- Manage the DSA process and work with the DSA inspector through design to closeout
- Prepare and present Citizen's Oversight Committtee presentations as well as board presentations, when required.
- Develops project specific procedures, documentation, contract, and related A/E systems for the project
- Coordinate, direct, and monitor activities of construction management staff, contractors, engineers, architects, and related performing entities
- Manage project controls, cost, and performance activities and procedures
- Lead in project meetings to include documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses
- Provide management of project logistics, organization, systems, and personnel resources
- Ensure project closeout to secure appropriate provisions for final project delivery to owner entities
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, construction management, architecture, or equivalent technical area of study.
- 7+ years of experience in the design and construction of K-12 school projects.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro