Administrative Assistant II
TEKtalent Inc Huntsville, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Administrative Assistant II
•Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate through their experiences and accomplishments:
• An understanding of and commitment to the philosophy and mission of a community and technical college
• A sensitivity and commitment to cultural diversity
• The ability to handle multiple tasks and various situations in a calm and professional manner
• A commitment to teaching and learning, where recent high school graduates, adult students, and nontraditional students are involved
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Create a virtual environment for addressing students’ needs.
• Conduct daily Zoom/Microsoft Teams sessions to provide information to prospective Drake State students.
• Assist with processing electronic admission applications for all students.
• Assist with the implementation of the TargetX CRM system.
• Work within the YNOT CRM system to ensure effective follow-up on leads and tracking prospective students through the Admissions funnel.
• Assist the Director of Admissions/Registrar with business process. improvements and efficiencies of the office through the use of administrative software technologies.
• Create and extract reports from the student information system.
• Provide information on available college programs and the admissions procedures to current and prospective students
• Assist students with the admission and registration processes
• Provide enrollment and registration information to prospective students virtually, in person, telephone, and through the mail
• Send correspondence to students add needed
• Perform other work-related responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Admissions/Registrar, Dean of Students, and/or the President Job description may be modified or altered at any time by management.
• Minimum of an earned Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, or an Associate’s degree with at least three (3) years’ experience in postsecondary education customer service relations
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, other employees, and the public
• Knowledge of advanced work processing, spreadsheet, database software, and other current computer software application
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
• Evidence of excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to project a professional and congenial demeanor
• Evidence of outstanding customer service skills
• Bachelor’s degree
TEKtalent has proved to be reliable in the provision of employment to those who are actively looking for work. We have over 10 years of experience in the staffing industry and have successfully provided career opportunities and new ventures, permanent/temporary employment to many.
TEKtalent Inc. is one of the leading staffing companies, providing quality staffing solutions. Our team aims to provide you with the highest quality staffing services for both our clients and our employees. TEKtalent has proved to be reliable in the provision of employment to those who are actively looking for work. We have over 10 years of experience in the staffing industry and have successfully provided career opportunities and new ventures, permanent/temporary employment to many.