- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Top Three Skills:
1. 2-5 years experience with Interaction Design experience in an enterprise (ideally) environment
2. UX Design experience
3. Wireframing & Prototyping
Job Description: UX Designers
•Creates web and mobile designs by implementing user experience design principles and planning, leading, and executing the UXD process for software development projects in order to produce user interfaces that achieve the UX team's stated mission and design goals; as well as, create design artifacts that are easily digestible by visual designers and/or programmers.
• Experience in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Usability Hub, Invision, Loop 11, and Sketch.
•Participates in the UXG process by contributing to governance activities in order to assure that corporate-wide designs are achieving the UX team’s stated mission and design goals.
•Resolves questions, clarifications, and design implementation issues by consulting with development teams during their analysis, design, construction, and testing phases in order to ensure proper implementation of proposed designs.
•Validates UX Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identifies areas to improve usability in software products by conducting UX measurement activities in order to verify that KPIs have been met and usability of software products continues to improve.
•Improves the UXD and UXG processes by suggesting and providing critical feedback on proposed changes in order to mature these processes within the organization.
•Mentors user interface developers by nurturing them on best practices and key principles of interaction, information, visual, multi-device, and accessible design in order to deliver highly usable and desirable user interfaces.
•Improves web and mobile user interface reference implementations and custom UI controls by collaborating and communicating with the Applications Infrastructure team in order to keep them in sync with UX style guide and design pattern library changes and updates.
•Communicates User Experience design standards, principles, and best practices by conducting information sessions, delivering training courses, publishing media (i.e. wiki, blogs, sites), and updating the design pattern library and web/mobile style guide in order to mature corporate knowledge of User Experience.
Design intake process – they created specialized roles, the role BA didn't exist before last year. Reqs gathering is taken by BA, depending on nature of work, research is another input/intake to process. Sounds like it's pretty immature.
Additional Information: They are looking for CTH and someone with solid experience that can come and immediately make an impact.
• Conduct technical reviews with business users and documents system requirements.
• Develop and maintain system flow diagrams for assigned business.
• Develop and maintain user personas for each system and ensures usability.
• Develop and maintain user productivity metrics, including performance and efficiency measurements.
• Develop and maintain system test cases and scripts.
• Enforces systems architecture standards by working with Information Architects and Data Modelers.
• Implements training plans and new systems.
• Provide scope estimates for new system enhancements.
• Deliver high level system designs.
They have a style guide and a style component library that they refresh every 18 months. Designers do follow the guidelines, there is a design process where if people want to challenge the style guide they can.
They just released their design system in Jan. 2019
Work Environment: This person will be joinging a large team of 25+ UX Designers. They team up and split responsibilities for all IT projects Enterprise wide. Working close to the business in a corporate environment. Not a lot of OT. Business casual dress and jeans on days no important meetings.
BusinessView all jobs at TEKsystems
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?