TEKsystems Billings Metropolitan Area, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
We are seeking an Engineer to support our customers infrastructure environment. This resource will be responsible for Storage Administration, Virtualization, and Network Engineering.
- Troubleshoot network & system issues
- Network administration experience with routing/switching, troubleshooting, configuring, Deploying Cisco switch hardware, copper, fiber, and wireless technologies for bridging.
- This will be a jack of all infrastructure position 60% Cisco networking, 30% storage, and 10% virtualization
- Troubleshooting general Cisco hardware
- Maintain, diagnose, backup and upgrade existing systems as needed.
- Identify and troubleshoot network software and hardware problems and assist end users to resolve related problems and answer questions on computer application and network functions via the department’s helpdesk ticketing system.
- Storage administration experience, working with Netapp, Perform back ups, secure data, etc.
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Create meaningful documentation on Hardware, Applications, Systems and procedures.
- Previous experience as a network or systems administrator
- Experience with Virtualization and VMware.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
AddressBillings Metropolitan Area, MT
TechnologyView all jobs at TEKsystems