TEKsystems Redondo Beach, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
Top Secret Clearance (ACTIVE)
1) Strong understanding of Red Hat Enterprise Linux; able to set up user accounts in LDAP; understanding of IPA (Identity Permissions Access)
2) Ability to write bash automation scripts; this will allow candidate to reuse scripts for SysAdmin tasks across multiple machines (knowing Ansible is a plus)
3) Basic networking experience; configure, manage, maintain network devices
Will be responsible to maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network, software, and system engineers, on a restricted program. This position will recommend and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management. This person will be a privileged user on the system and will work with S/W and SEIT organizations to install/configure/troubleshoot FOSS/COTS/GOTS/etc. The candidate will work with other infrastructure support groups to incorporate lesson learned (from task above) in building out new systems and modifying current systems. As need, the candidate will help in infrastructure build out (virtual infrastructure) and with general SysAdmin needs in virtual environment.
Program contributors will be able to get the correct access to help push towards program KPIs and enhance the overall mission.
Why this position:
This is an opportunity to work on a large program critical to our nation's safety
TEKsystemsWhy Work Here?
100% remote and will stay completely remote and ability to work from anywhere in the United States
1 Space Park BlvdRedondo Beach, CA