TEKsystems Des Moines, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's network systems.
- Design, configuration, installation, and maintenance of LAN, WAN, Microsoft server systems, server virtualization systems, Window s PC’s, SAN storage systems, and business software applications.
- Provides software and hardware support to ensure maximum productivity across the organization
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related Information Technology field.
- Experience with Microsoft systems, including Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange email, and Windows PC’s.
- Experience in the following is preferred: Cisco networking, VMWare ESX with VSphere, VMWare View, thin clients, backup systems, VOIP communications, SAN storage, and Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager.
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects with day-to-day operations
- Excellent customer service when working with end users
- Ability to learn and research independently
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
AddressDes Moines, IA
TechnologyView all jobs at TEKsystems