We are looking to add 40 service desk technicians to provide phone support to the CPAs who are going to logging in for tax season for one of our clients. These CPAs are able to log in whenever they want from wherever they want which means they will be calling in from all over (i.e. home offices, coffee shops, etc.). These technicians need to be very well versed in how to work with people who are not technical who need extra hand holding.
The candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of employees issues/requests, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with technical skills are essential to providing a “whiteglove” level of support to the employee community. Service Desk staff work in a dynamic, fast-paced call center that provides service via phone, chat, web tickets and in person.
Top Skills Details
1. 2+ years of experience providing PC customer support to users (phone or desk side support)
2. Experience working with and navigating the Windows 10 operating systems
3. Basic network, WiFi, O365, Exchange, and AD troubleshooting skills are ideal
- Troubleshoot software, hardware and connectivity issues remotely.
- Troubleshoot video conference issues.
- Ability to understand & articulate root cause on customer issues.
- Log all Service Desk contacts into Incident Management System (ServiceNow)
- Experience with installation, upgrade, and maintenance of software, hardware, and peripherals.
- Familiarity with encryption and security tools and triaging within this environment.
- Assist customers in gaining access to various systems and servers.
- Provide support for remote employees using Citrix environments, VDI machines, and Avaya/Cisco telephony.
- Setup and maintain shared mailboxes/distribution lists in Exchange Management Console/Exchange Admin Console.
- Communicate call trends and challenges team meetings.
- The ability to take on small projects from start to finish
- Knowledge Base and process documentation skills.
- Work closely with the team to resolve or properly close aging tickets.
- Take ownership of employee issues and follow up on the status of problem on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Analyze and resolve incidents with a goal of 90% First Call Resolution
**This client will be looking to convert contractors over after 4 months if performing well**
TEKsystemsAt TEKsystems, we’re obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organizations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanize your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future—and how we get there—depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we’re skilled experts at bringing in the teams and support needed to thrive.