About the Role
You will be a key member of the Digital Product Management team that is responsible for conceptualizing, designing and delivering the online customer experience and marketing data innovations that drive our client's industry-leading digital business.
As Product Manager, you will influence the strategy and drive delivery for our Customer Facing Products (Omni-Channel Projects (online and instore), Gift Registry, A/B Testing, Core Shopping Experience). This is an exciting opportunity to help build new, engaging and high converting customer-facing experiences. You will work with amazing peers and deep resources to help push the boundaries of digital innovation.
The right candidate is passionate about building great customer experiences, has an analytical mindset and is familiar with software development processes. The candidate will have technical aptitude, a strong sense of ownership, and excellent communication style across different audiences.
- Work closely with the Product Lead and Brand partners to define product roadmap that delivers customer value across WSI brands.
- Research market and industry trends and perform competitor product analysis.
- Clearly identify and measure KPIs for your areas of responsibility. Develop measurement strategies using analytics and testing tools to drive ongoing optimization.
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Technology to ensure solutions meet expectations
- Drive the definition, prioritization and scoping of initiatives along with the Product Lead and UX
- Collaborate with Technology partners to drive execution and iterative delivery of initiatives.
- Craft business requirements and user stories. Support our architecture and engineering teams through solution design, development and testing phases of delivery.
- Support cross-functional teams by answering questions, making recommendations, providing training and guiding user acceptance and integration testing.
- Assist in constantly improving the Digital Product Management team.
We believe this is an exciting opportunity, working on initiatives of significant opportunity and scale. You'll be in the middle of the action - eCommerce and Marketing is at the core of their growth and will continue to fuel our success.
We have an outstanding product team with a history of success and a great reputation within our company. We get to work closely with great brands and tackle interesting problems with technology. And we have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have at least 4 years of Product Management experience in a technology organization, ideally working with eCommerce or a customer-facing environment.
- You identify as a product person and are passionate about building great customer experiences.
- You can understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas with partners across the organization.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a point-of-view about how technology teams should engage to iteratively deliver value for the customer (ideally with Agile methodologies).
- Quality is important to you and that is evident in all that you do.
- You have strong analytical abilities and interest to use data and metrics to back up recommendations, prioritization and drive actions.
- You have a strong drive towards execution; you're a can-do type of person and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You have strong social skills and shown the ability to work with different teams harmoniously.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or more in Computer Science or Engineering. An equivalent combination of related education, training and experience will be considered