The ideal candidate must know how to activate the value of the platform in order to provide the engineers across the enterprise with a world class Function as a Service (FaaS) platform. The ideal candidate will have experience building and delivering distributed computing platforms or frameworks and be on top of industry trends. Also, this individual must be able to proactively navigate and influence across multiple company organizations in order to support this platform.
The Platform Manager is responsible for driving the One Data platform strategy and roadmap to ensure that the new capabilities of the platform are designed and built to support the needs across the Enterprise. The role requires someone with a combination of a strong technical background and product knowledge.
· Defines new platform capabilities and understand the outcomes/benefits of the supporting use cases in order to help prioritize work to deliver the maximum value
· Drives research and discovery sessions for new platform capabilities with key stakeholders that produce well defined capabilities and documented outcomes/findings
· Researches emerging trends, hosts user feedback sessions, consults with onboarding teams and conducts road shows
· Responsible for PI Planning & alignment of priorities across dependent organizations
· Publishes the quarterly press release & conducts surveys with details on new & upcoming capabilities
· Working with the TPM, drives Sprint Level Execution and key participate in all Sprint level activities
· BS or higher in computer science, engineering or related field
· 4+ years of designing, programming, testing, or supporting APIs (though no API programming will be required for this specific role)
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to conduct research and discovery sessions that provide documented outcomes and findings in the form of well-defined capabilities, white papers & other analysis
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· High attention to detail and visual presentation