Team member of American Express Enterprise Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
The role is focused on enhancing X.509 certificate management across the enterprise.
Interaction with various teams within Amex to assist with support of current certificate uses and capture new requirements for automation.
• Day to day interaction with various technical teams to support certificate troubleshooting and install across various platforms supported within Amex.
• Maintain and develop technical documentation such as workflow diagrams, topologies, standard operating procedures, troubleshooting guides, support articles, test run scripts).
• Assist teams to develop and implement plans of certificate life cycle management in order to meet current automation techniques and standards of compliance.
• Coordinate discussions with teams, develop POCs of automation of certificate life cycles.
• Asist Amex teams in the design, testing, deployment and certificate life-cycle of their certificate inventory
• Deliver documentation and training to Amex teams consumers of PKI service offerings
Demonstrated knowledge in systems administration
• Technical writing (Maintain and develop workflow diagrams, topologies, standard operating procedures, troubleshooting guides, support articles, test run scripts).
• Project management (coordinate meetings, review requirements, assist with installation and troubleshooting, training).
• X.509 Certificate management (Microsoft Enterprise CA, PKI management, installation and troubleshooting of client SSL/TLS, Client Authentication, 2Way TLS, Encryption, public facing domain and certificate management)
• Demonstrated ability to translate business, risk and regulatory requirements into data protection solutions around PKI, and to effectively communicate those solutions to technical teams.
• Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing technology and process solutions to reduce the potential risk of data compromise
• Understanding of the entire ecosystem of data protection including well-rounded understanding of the information security domains and their inter-relations across that ecosystem:
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Data Loss Prevention
- Database activity monitoring
- Encryption, tokenization, masking and redaction