This position is a full-time role at our client's site in Berkeley, CA.
Performance and PPC marketing is your passion. You are eager to learn and constantly seek new solutions in order stay ahead of the curve. You eat, sleep and breathe ad copy. As a SEM & PPC Associate, you will be joining the performance marketing team at our clients site in Berkeley, CA. Responsibilities will primarily consist of managing all aspects of a select group of SEM campaigns including bid management, testing new ad copy and site link extensions. Additional duties will include vendor outreach, assisting with paid social campaigns and analyzing search and web analytics data.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supporting the SEO / SEM Director, this person will:
• Assist in managing all aspects of SEM campaigns to achieve KPI’s.
• Rigorous testing and analysis of ad copy
• Analyze search and web analytics data to inform PPC decisions.
• Coordinate with tourism boards
• Ensure all content is strategic and supports the content strategy.
• Edit and proofread as needed.
• Other duties as necessary and assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• 2+ years of agency-level SEM and/or other demonstrated web marketing experience.
• Working knowledge of HTML, Google Ads or Bing Certification a plus.
• Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator. Must enjoy working with others.
• Ability to distill technical content into simple and easy-to-understand messaging.
• Ability to think creatively while being analytical.
• Experience managing multiple projects at once, resolving competing priorities, working swiftly under pressure, and meeting project deadlines.
• A die-hard work ethic and killer sense of humor.
• Strong attention to detail. Ensures accuracy of communications and their delivery.
• Skilled at planning, project management, time management and decision-making.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.