Risk and Compliance Project Manager
TEKsystems Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience managing Security, Governance and Compliance Projects. This person will help lead integrations projects related to the following:
- Data Security
- Cyber Risk Management
- ISRM Operations – communications, metrics, governance
- Security Architecture
- Security Hygiene
- Incident Response
- Threat Intelligence
- Develop, execute and manage project(s) within the defined scope.
- Lead all aspects of the project lifecycle, working with project sponsors/key stakeholders, team members, and management to oversee all phases of project completion.
- Build and manage project’s work breakdown structure, milestones, risks, issues, and deliverables within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Ensure transparent reporting of project status, issues, risks, and financials.
BusinessView all jobs at TEKsystems