TEKsystems Celebration, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45 to $60 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, dental, life insurance, medical,
** U.S. Citizen and GC Holders **
4-Month contract to hire
Top Three Skills:
1. 7+ years of Network Infrastructure Project Management experience.
2. Experience delivering outsourced projects to customers (For exp: leading a network upgrade or network integration project.)
3. Experience communicating and interfacing with Executives, VPs, and Stakeholders (For exp: managing expectations, creating and communicating deliverables and strategy for execution.)
70% of this individual's time will be dedicated to network related projects.
• Leads and manages medium sized projects that normally fall within scope of experience/expertise.
• All aspects of project management for medium size/complexity project (incl. risk, change management, planning, tracking etc)
• Defines, documents and safely executes of medium size projects, directing and counseling project team members, and advising clients/users as necessary on all phases
• Liaises with other managers within the IS and ICT functions and within the business; manages expectations for projects
• Ensures that own projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed.
• Evaluates and makes recommendations/decisions on technical options as appropriate
• Controls the development, training, and appraisal system for project staff.
• Advises resource managers (project staff line managers) on the development, training and appraisal issues for project staff.
• Typically educated to university level (e.g. Bachelor or Master). Otherwise, may hold a relevant professional qualification • Has been successful in the role of Project Manager level 5, or
• Has 4-6 years prior (IT related) project experience of leading small to medium sized projects
• Has shown the minimum of technical competencies and experiences as described below in the PM Certification and received the PM Certification as Project Manager
• Is able to manage projects/services in English and has an intermediate English Level
• Has a proven record of realistic estimation and demonstrates the financial/cost awareness along with the customer facing and behavioral skills to take responsibility for medium size projects
• Has an established network of contacts within the local and is actively developing a wider network. • • Must have infrastructure experience.
• PMP is required
TEKsystemsWhy Work Here?
This opportunity offers lots of room for upward mobility, great training, great benefits, and competitive pay!
ConstructionView all jobs at TEKsystems