EXPERIENCE AND/ OR EDUCATION:
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design
• Strong working knowledge of the most popular graphic design programs, i.e., Highly proficient in Adobe
InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, & Keynote
• Be responsible for creating and maintaining style-guides and presentations for Global Brand Creative
• 0-4 years of experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
• Excellent partnership skills.
• Strong layout skills.
• Highly Detail Oriented
• Flexibility to shift focus and priorities.
• Savvy, with good taste, and up on current design trends
• General knowledge of design and advertising creative
• Ability to be a part of a team, set challenging standards, develop strong partnerships, and lead others to
• Populating assets into style guides
• Pulling swipe, inspiration, location ideas, model options, etc.
• Building shoot decks, pitch decks, etc.
• Helping with shoot planning
• Printing, hanging up presentation mocks
• Adding SKUs to shot lists
• Pulling Marketing info into decks from briefs
• Taking down key art into multiple sizes and across multiple media formats (retail, digital, social, etc.)
TEKsystemsAt TEKsystems, we’re obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organizations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanize your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future—and how we get there—depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we’re skilled experts at bringing in the teams and support needed to thrive.