EXPERIENCE AND/ OR EDUCATION:
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design
• Strong working knowledge of the most popular graphic design programs, i.e., Highly proficient in Adobe
InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, & Keynote
• Be responsible for creating and maintaining style-guides and presentations for Global Brand Creative
• 0-4 years of experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
• Excellent partnership skills.
• Strong layout skills.
• Highly Detail Oriented
• Flexibility to shift focus and priorities.
• Savvy, with good taste, and up on current design trends
• General knowledge of design and advertising creative
• Ability to be a part of a team, set challenging standards, develop strong partnerships, and lead others to
• Populating assets into style guides
• Pulling swipe, inspiration, location ideas, model options, etc.
• Building shoot decks, pitch decks, etc.
• Helping with shoot planning
• Printing, hanging up presentation mocks
• Adding SKUs to shot lists
• Pulling Marketing info into decks from briefs
• Taking down key art into multiple sizes and across multiple media formats (retail, digital, social, etc.)