* 3 month contract*
The Manager, Enterprise Client Marketing will provide marketing and development support for client-facing programs and services. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing plans to drive awareness, trial, adoption, and growth of new and existing products, programs and services.
The ideal candidate will have experience in product, portfolio, or solutions marketing executing the go-to-market strategy for new products and initiatives, orchestrating all functions within the marketing organization and a wide range of internal business stakeholders including Sales, Sales Operations, Technology, Internal & External Communications and Events & Tradeshows. This position reports to the Director, Enterprise Client Marketing.
· Collaborates with a wide range of internal stakeholders to develop product marketing campaigns to drive revenue and adoption that align with business priorities
· Serves as day-to-day marketing contact to relevant business partners to align go-to-market strategy and execution
· Leverages research, data, and insights to lead campaign plans, clearly identifying target client segments, markets, and sales channels that will drive greatest revenue and/or penetration and adoption
· Orchestrates marketing activation plans with Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Client Marketing, Omnichannel Marketing, and the different sales organizations
· Works with Sales and Omnichannel Marketing partners to develop and activate targeted campaigns, content, and collateral through appropriate channels including presentations, websites, video, email campaigns, social media content, advertising, and case studies with a wide range of contributors and delivery mechanisms
· Collaborates with internal and external communications teams to ensure key messaging is integrated across executive communications, team member communications and industry communications/PR
· Coordinates the alignment of resources to support listed responsibilities from adjacent shared Marketing functions (Brand Marketing, Research & Market Intelligence, Creative Studios, Communications, Industry Relations & Events)