Information Security Analyst
TEKsystems Grand Forks, ND
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Senior Information Security Analyst
Top Skills Details
1. Great Communication / Self Starter
2. IA Experience
3. Strong Infrastructure knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Active DOD Clearance
- Active IAT II Certification or higher
Clearance: Must have their Interim Secret Clearance before walking on site.
\*Program can hold a Top Secret once they convert to government prime
A large part of the on-site rep’s job is IA knowledge and experience so they can educate the local squadron, as well as, take care of getting the systems accredited and using eMASS for the accreditation process.
Critical skills are to be self-motivated, able to communicate, and able to work unsupervised. This is a critical position requiring the individual to reach out to a multitude of different people and maintain working relationships with them.
High Level Position Overview: This technician is going to be performing two primary tasks. They are taking inventory of all industrial control systems on the base in order to begin the assessment process. From there, the individual will build an Authority to Operate (ATO) package in eMASS. This package will be vetted by the Compliance Team at Tyndall. This individual will also act as the liaison between Tyndall AFB, the local Communications Squadron and Civil Engineering Squadron. Ideally, they are looking for someone with 5 – 8 years of IT experience that also has Information Assurance experience. This individual will go to Tyndall for their first week for training.
Responsible for Cyber Security of Civil Engineer (CE):
• Appointed in writing by the Enterprise Information System Security Manager (ISSM) as the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for the CE control system Community of Interest Network Enclave (COINE).
• Responsible for creating and maintaining a complete and accurate inventory FRCS and components.
• Assist CES personnel with security control implementation and assessment of FRCS.
• Register systems in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) with all necessary artifacts to attain Authority to Operate (ATO).
• Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through reviews and analysis of relevant event detail and summary information.
• Assist with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Ensure the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
• Perform periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
• Ensure the safety of information systems assets and protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
• Perform Computer Security Incident Response activities, coordinate with the program to record and report incidents.
TEKsystemsWhy Work Here?
We offer educational assistance with Tuition Reimbursement and encourage our employees to further enhance their careers with certification b