IT Business Analyst
TEKsystems Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a bright, motivated Business/IT Analyst to be part of a lean team that builds, supports, and maintains Database, Enterprise Analytics and Data Services components in our Enterprise Analytics Environment. You'll have the opportunity to help plan and maintain our dynamic Data Technologies Environments. You will be a member of a team of technology professionals in support of The Data Technology Products Group. The incumbent will contribute to business projects, cloud strategy and design, capacity management, and support activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Write comprehensive stories for the supported product teams
• Able to facilitate Daily Standups
• Synthesizes input (strategy / objectives) from business stakeholders into product backlog
• Ensure backlog items are clearly and completely documented
• Ordering the items in the backlog to best achieve goals and missions
• Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, clear to all
• Facilitate cross functional meetings between various business partners and technical teams
• Willing to help the team in any way necessary to meet its objectives
• Write technical and business documentation
• Establish strong relationships with business partners
• Able to create and manage product budgets
• Technical and Business Documentation
• Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
• Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people, and projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills.
• Knowledge and experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies.
• Hospitality industry knowledge a plus.
• Knowledge of Scrum/Kanban principles and processes
Skills: AWS Knowledge, SQL, Rally, Cherwell, Jira
Must possess (2+) years of hands-on experience as a business or IT Analyst.
BusinessView all jobs at TEKsystems