TEKsystems is seeking Mobile developers with Flutter experience, the initiatives include enhancing the end-user experience, increasing self-service capabilities, drive automation of business operations, and integrate with various IT systems.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science, information systems, math, engineering) or equivalent education/experience
3+ years of experience designing, coding and releasing applications for a mobile platform
3+ years of any experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, or Dart
3+ years of experience with writing unit tests and/or test-driven development
- Experience building a complete app using the Flutter SDK, you will be asked to walk thru a simple app in the interview
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of how Spring Boot applications work
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience or knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Maintains working knowledge of programming languages in use at any given time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be capable of dealing with conflicting priorities with ease.
- Self-starter with excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with methodologies, policies, standards, processes, systems, and measurements that enable the enterprise to effectively manage software assets
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to drive digital development initiatives
- Drive a culture of change, excellence, and innovation that constructively challenges the status quo and leads to prudent experimentation.
Why Work Here?At TEKsystems, we’re obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organizations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanize your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future—and how we get there—depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we’re skilled experts at bringing in the teams and support needed to thrive.
The role is a contract to perm which will allow candidate to become a full time employee and gain opportunities to move up internally.