Duration: 6 Months- could extend
Shift hours: 8 hour shifts between 7am-7pm EST
Location: Remote until Covid-19 stuff is over, then onsite in Charlotte
Client is a large banking company
Top Three Skills:
1. 1-2 years of experience in a level 1 Telephone and Chat Support capacity using remote desktop tools to troubleshoot multiple versions of Windows and MAC operating systems.
2. 1-2 years of experience working in a service desk/help desk providing support to varying levels of professional resources in a fast-paced ever changing environment.
3. Proven ability to monitor and respond quickly and effectively to request received the IT help desk tool (Remedy)
* Must have - Soft skills that include critical thinking, excellent oral and written communication and active listening.
Job Description: The TEK consultants will have a full-time, on site TEK Delivery Manager (DM). They will also work closely with manager and supervisory of this banking client. There is comprehensive training and shadowing provided before a consultant engages in customer interactions. This is a long term contract. There are monthly 1:1 meeting with the DM to discuss performance and growth opportunities. The ITSM tool in use is Remedy Now. ITIL exposure and IT certifications are a plus. The organization is working to implement chat tool that uses cognitive learning to resolve level 0 incidents. A successful candidate must be agile and able to shift gears quickly.
· An ideal candidate needs to be open to working with an open schedule. The client operates a 24/7 desk and schedules can vary. The candidate must be able to provide phone and chat support with experience using ADUC (Active Directory Users and Computers), tools for controlling machines remotely, supporting both thick and thin clients and instant messaging/chat tools. This position may support customers in regions around the world.
· Creates, receives and managed incident tickets from phone, chat, web, mail, or other authorized means
· Authenticates the customer (where it was not possible to be pre-authenticated)
· Qualifies service calls and/or incidents as covered by SLAs
· Updates existing incidents and service call records active in the incident management system
· Categorizes and prioritizes incidents and service requests
· Understands service levels and executes their tasks accordingly
· Provides internal and external communication of incident status, engaging next level support when required
· Coordinates incident resolution and service request completion with various workgroups
· Software, Hardware, Connectivity fault diagnosis, analysis and First
· Touch Resolution
· Troubleshooting and incident resolution using remote desktop/takeover tools
· Software Break fix
· Hardware Break fix (diagnosis only) Desktop, Laptop, Mobiles Devices
· Remote/mobile connectivity issues (Broadband, 3G/GPRS, RAS,
· SecureID, VPN, PPTP)
· Troubleshooting Directory Services related issues
· Incident management tools and technologies
· Avaya Contact Center (CS Telephony Platform) and Anywhere 365
· Typing speed of 50 wpm
Requirements: Contagious enthusiasm fueled by a desire to be best in class An extremely high bar for success and a continuous improvement mindset Unwillingness to accept status quo and a passion for driving transformational change Natural formal and informal communicator Client focused and biased in pursuit of business goals and objectives Risk minded and aware; able to manage risk deliverables and commitments Innovative and prepared to try different ideas where this could be beneficial to the environment and internal clients
Track record of working within diverse and successful IT teams Higher education, although additional years of experience in the area will be taken into account. Helpful qualifications Desktop/Server NT4, Server 2003, XP Professional and/or Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10 to MCP/MCSE level Networking fundamentals Windows & Unix A+ Hardware Accreditation useful (desktop, mobile and print devices) ITIL Practitioner useful (Incident & Service Request Management specifically Expertise in AD, LDAP, NIS, Service Now