Healthcare IT Security Specialist
TEKsystems Concord, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bay Area public health company is searching for a IT Security Analyst. Duties include:
- Grant user access within Active Directory and Windows
- Review User Access Forms
- Monitor user activity
Ability to add/remove users in various systems: Active Directory, Epic, Windows, etc.
- 4 years infosec experience
- 1 year of healthcare IT experience
- Must have a college degree or 2 years college education plus 6 years of relevant experience
Nice to haves:
- Epic experience
- Antivirus experience
- network monitoring experience
Under general direction the employee in this job class will act as a lead consultant, technical expert, systems architect, or a project manager for a departmental information technology (IT) security program. This can include developing and maintaining information technology (IT) security standards, security awareness training, risk assessments, business impact analysis, disaster recovery, and business continuity; and performs other duties as required.