TEKsystems Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
Need a PowerPoint designer; specifically PowerPoint. Someone to help them PWP presentations and a robust schedule of them bimonthly to present to leadership. Work very closely with healthcare business owners to work on their presentations for internal meetings to ELT and other meetings. Needs to be someone who is very experienced in PowerPoint. They already have a template and framework/style that they need to adhere to; add content, data, and charts to fit into that style. This will be 10-20 hours per week, but fluctuate depending on the business.
The one thing we want to stress is that the designer that they need or PWP specialist they need are at an executive level; polished and professional looking. One of the things the healthcare team needs is polished and professional. ELT meets every other month. Must be open to critiques and edits.
Top Three Things:
- Must have PowerPoint experience (ideally be able to demonstrate previous work) – data comes through in Excel and some graphics may need to be built in Editor, and Photoshop could help with resizing etc. Microsoft Office proficiency is required.
- Proven ability to work with data to visualize in a PowerPoint format. Be able to utilize the data and tools at your disposal to visually represent the outcomes to senior and executive leadership at a multimillion dollar organization. Healthcare preferred, not required.
- Open to part time roles; 10-20 hours per week. The hours are dependent on the meeting dates; the work will fluctuate 4 weeks prior to the meeting date to ensure revisions and edits based on the business needs. Open to remote if they are local- may need to come to the office to either present or collect information on occasion.
What type of data are you analyzing?
The data they are analyzing member data with tens of thousands/millions of data points (revenue, membership numbers, etc.). Do we need expertise on the data visualization tools to get the charts and graphics that fit. Need to take the information and putting it into a specific bar chart, scatter chart, etc. to help convey and visualize that data.
Official Job Description:
Design presentations with many charts and graphs using Power Point that follows our brand style. Must be able to take a lot of data and information and create a compelling and clean presentation that tells a story. Must be able to turn initial layout and two rounds of edits around quickly. Works with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires 3 or more years of experience or equivalent education.
PowerPoint guru needed to design presentations that will be shared at the executive level to merchandise health care division efforts throughout 2020.
• Design presentations with many charts and graphs using Power Point that follows our brand style.
• Must be able to take a lot of data and information and create a compelling and clean presentation that tells a story.
• Must be able to turn initial layout and two rounds of edits around quickly.
• Hours will fluctuate, average of 10-20 hours a week.
• May work off-site. Some onsite meetings may be required.
• Works with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
• Typically requires 3 or more years of experience or equivalent education.
TEKsystemsWhy Work Here?
This company is looking to hire immediately and is looking to bring contractors on full-time, They foster a close-knit team environment.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at TEKsystems