Digital Product Manager - Banking/Financial Services
TEKsystems San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is for one of the top Banks / Financial Institutions in the World
The Apply and Onboard Product Team is responsible for the development of strategy and implementation of Digital capabilities and experiences, which empower customers and Bankers to quickly and securely open and use their new accounts. As our client transforms to a Digital First, customer-centric self-service strategy to meet customer needs, Digital capabilities, which support customers opening and using new accounts at home, in Branch, and in the Contact Centers are critical to our customer and company’s success. Within the Apply and Onboard Product team, this role will provide Product Management oversight and expertise for the digital account opening application experience. This role will focus on collaborating closely with Technology partners on the design and implementation of customer journeys and non-functional requirements across multiple products (e.g., enabling customers who digitally apply to quickly and easily complete new account applications in a safe and compliant manner).
• Agile Product Owner/Product Manager: Accountable and responsible as the Product Owner (or as Product Manager working closely with agile Product Owners) for defining stories, managing a backlog, prioritizing stories, and accepting stories for an Agile scrum team.
• Customer Experience Focus: Staying connected to the customer and business needs, as well as the evolving design and architecture of frontend platforms, to make aligned and informed decisions on the Application customer experience.
• Partnerships: Collaborating with Digital, Technology, Line of Business, Risk and other partners to support Consumer Credit, Retail, Small Business, Merchant Services, and Deposit products and implement digital customer experiences such that customers can quickly, easily, and securely satisfy new account opening and regulatory needs.
• Innovation: Drive innovation to achieve the scrum team’s Key Performance Indicators.
• 4+ years of experience in Digital Product Management
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience working in the Banking / Financial Services / FinTech Industry as a Product Manager