Conducts a variety of qualitative and quantitative research studies to better understand the perspective of the current and future of our client's consumer. Transform client objectives into research methodologies. Write surveys, monitor survey deployment progress, analyze data to tell the story of our client's consumer. Works with our client's internal stakeholders, predominantly in Marketing & Sales, to uncover and share meaningful and actionable insights to move the organization forward.
- Conduct ongoing and ad hoc research studies that provide actionable insights to key stakeholders. Work with leadership to develop research outline/timeline to clearly articulate what is to be covered in the research design. Design methodologies and develop research tools (surveys, discussion guide, etc.) that best suit the needs of the research. Work with internal partners or vendors for survey deployment; monitor data collection and monitor for data quality. Download data/create banners using SPSS and excel; employ various advanced research statistical analysis techniques to examine consumer attitudes, perceptions and behaviors with a focus on understanding the “why’s” behind the findings. Consult other consumer transactional data or other third party data sources (as needed) to help build out the analysis. Develop a storyline derived from consumer-based insights
- Develop, manage and execute qualitative marketing research. Define qualitative research objectives and design effective methodologies to meet research objectives; utilize online qualitative or in-person qualitative tools as platforms to collect insights from projects focused on user testing, user experience or reaction to stimuli. Draw out insights from open ended feedback collected from written and verbal (video) formats; provide concise summaries of finding and present in easy to consume ways.
Bachelor’s degree (list discipline(s)): Required – Bachelor’s degree required from a 4-yr college or university in Marketing, Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology, Advertising, Statistics, or related discipline.
Master’s degree in (list discipline(s)): Preferred - Master’s degree preferred in Business Administration (MBA), Marketing Research (MMR), or related discipline.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Burke Institute or RIVA Certification as a Focus Group Moderator is a plus, but not required
1-3 years of experience required in market research in a business to consumer environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in SPSS, Excel, WORD and PowerPoint required.
- Proficiency in Qualtrics (online survey design tool) or similar online survey platform.
· Knowledge of the broader travel/hospitality environment, the Orlando tourism market and major players is helpful.
· Demonstrated hands-on ability to design studies, implement methodologies, write questionnaires, analyze data and report on qualitative and quantitative results.
· Demonstrated experience preparing online questionnaires, for both online and mobile usage.
· Understanding/working knowledge of Tableau helpful, but not required.
· Demonstrated ability to schedule, prioritize, and manage numerous simultaneous projects.
· Ability to work with a high degree of independence.
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral); advanced presentation skills.