In the Payment Crypto Architecture team you will be responsible for defining and delivering cryptographic solutions by providing technical knowledge and architectural design across a diverse set of technical platforms. The position will require you to partner with Enterprise Architecture and Payment SMEs working across multiple projects with a focus on unifying the payment ecosystem in accordance with the ITRIS Payment Crypto strategy. This full-time position reports to the Staff Information Security Specialist, and encompasses the following key duties:
• Provide holistic design and architecture for payment cryptographic systems.
• Close partnership with SMEs across the Payment ecosystem to partner on the development of strategic roadmaps and transformational opportunities for the payment crypto portfolio.
• Design and oversee security patterns and solutions that provide frameworks, interfaces, and services that can be extended and reused across one or more platforms.
• Significant contribution to setting technology direction, development of architecture and influence in implementation.
• Responsibility for leading parallel efforts and delivering high quality crypto/security engineering solutions on time.
• Ability to identify potential weaknesses and design strategic solutions to reduce risk.
• Interact with leaders, engineers and business partners to understand their objectives.
• Extend business product innovation through the adoption and implementation of technology.
• Facilitate a culture of continuous learning by leading in development sessions.
• Engagement with Industry bodies such as PCI, EMV and GlobalPlatform
• Hands-on experience with design and implementation of cryptographic solutions in a diverse and global environment.
• Recent hands-on experience with cryptography technologies involving software and hardware integration and implementation, e.g. hardware security modules, trusted platform modules, authentication and encryption protocols, 3rd party crypto tools, PKI or key management
• Understanding of cryptography within the financial industry
• Experience with multiple payment product form factors (e.g., Card, Mobile, Online, etc.)
• Knowledge and understanding of applied cryptography in the field of Information Security including industry best practices.
• Ability to provide hands-on design, solutions and support to technical project teams.
• Expertise in designing and implementing scalable solution architectures that perform at a global enterprise scale.
• Able to effectively explain and communicate complex technological problems and solutions in easy to understand business language.
• Routinely introduces new and impactful technologies based on research, POC efforts and independent investigation.