Our client is looking for a creative, detail oriented Creative Producer (video/photography) to work with their fast paced MarCom department on video production and photo shoots. This individual will participate in the creative planning process and collaborate with the creative and marketing teams to bring concepts to life. He/she will participate in every facet of photo and video production including location/studio, crew, casting and talent selection, logistics and budgets. This Producer will continually reevaluate existing workflows and develop new processes to keep our growth mapped to its highest efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be able to excel in coordinating external and internal teams to delivery aspirational creative. The candidate will demonstrate excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Organize multiple video photo shoots simultaneously, ensuring all pre-production and on-set needs are anticipated and met
- Clearly communicate all needs with internal teams to ensure a flawless workflow and experience.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of:
o Video/Photo production calendar
o Video/Photo and video schedules
o Estimates, invoices, and expenses
o Coordinate and/or write creative briefs
o Shot lists
o Scout, select and reserve shoot locations (with a photographer)
o Work with crew and talent to make transportation, talent and equipment arrangements;
o Identify day-to-day and account-specific production issues and collaborate with leadership for resolution
o Responsible for standardizing production workflow to maximize efficiency
o Manage photo and video libraries
- 5+ years of project management experience within the photography and videography industry
- Worked in a production company with advertising clients or in an agency (internal or external)
- Excellent Data Management on the Windows PC platform
- Reliable with the ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to work confidently under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an enthusiastic and personable approach to work
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate team members and encourage collaboration and work with team members to achieve their career goals
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to manage multiple projects