TEKsystems Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Top Skills Details
1. 5+ years' of web content writing/strategy experience. This professional needs to be Content Writer at their core, but may be responsible for other responsibilities with a small role in content writing.
2. Demonstrated professional history working in environment of mixed traditional and non-traditional marketing mix
3. Experience working with Drupal as a CMS is a huge plus because that is the content management system our client is utilizing
Our client in the healthcare insurance realm has the need for a Content Strategist to assist with writing content for their corporate website. In particular, they will be responsible for assisting on a project where our client is creating a mobile version of one of their customer portals.
The Content Writer will work with the business to understand their message and expected results for the content that will be out on the web. Additionally, they then will work with internal web team members to write the actual content that will appear on the web page.
The Content Writer will need to be able to consult with the business to ensure that they have a clear understanding of what the business wants to accomplish with their web content.
The business groups that they'll work with are in the sales and marketing product areas. All of the projects that they'll work on will be geared towards new product implementations or existing product enhancements. The candidate should have an understanding in Metatagging and writing content for search engine optimization.
Major Job Functions/Components
• Provides editorial content and strategic recommendations for projects while ensuring consistency with content standards and best practices.
• Develops innovative solutions for content presentation, including working with content management requirements such as workflow and categorization.
• May perform content audits, gap analysis, metadata frameworks, content style guides, and content migration plans.
• Performs the end-to-end content creation and delivery process, from collecting input from multiple sources to delivery of content for Web-ready approval by business stakeholders.
• Writes and edits content including development of naming conventions, instructional copy and other interface textual elements.
• Ensures proactive content governance and maintenance processes, to ensure consistency, timeliness, accuracy and relevance. Functions as an avid editor of all BCBSNC Web content.
• Assists with establishing style guide and editorial procedures for all written elements of the public Web site and ensures all content elements are followed.
• Serve as a “systems integrator” for effective content strategies by actively engaging WO team members, marketing, corporate communications, business owners and subject matter experts.
• Constantly reviews Web site content and provides editorial updates and comments as necessary to remain aligned with evolving Web and enterprise standards.
• Performs competitive site reviews that benchmark content breadth, organization and presentation.
TEKsystemsWhy Work Here?
Great culture and Team/Self driven.
BusinessView all jobs at TEKsystems