Access Control Lead
TEKsystems Indianapolis, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $28 to $32 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
***Position located in Cincinnati***
Access Control Lead
Client is one of the most recognized companies in the tools and security systems industry.
At our company, we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today\'s most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, Client is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
This position is perfect for a technician with 5 years of experience with service and/or installation of access control.
• The Service Technician services intrusion, fire, CCTV and access control security systems.
• Performs scheduled and/or routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it\'s in satisfactory working order.
• Completes maintenance within assigned Labor Load PM hours in a manner that reduces emergency calls and results in achieving the goal of zero call backs.
• Assists with the start-up of new equipment or system installation and makes adjustments as needed to ensure the system is operational.
• May plan schedules and/or lay out basic electrical equipment installation Perform work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
• Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention. Seeks opportunities for change orders.
• Maintain company property and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adhere to and support Client Solutions, Inc. policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
• Maintain knowledge of industry changes and new developments in products and technology Attend and complete training programs as requested.
• Presents a professional appearance and maintain a clean, orderly and professional vehicle image
Enterprise Req Skills
CCTV, Security, Access Control, Cat 5/6,Server Support,Sql Database, lenel, Genetec, AMAG, Avigilon, CCure, Paycom, alarm installation
Top Skills Details
1. CCTV Camera & Access Control Installation and/or Experience
2. Cabling Experience specific to Access Control
3. Electronics/Telecom Equipment hands-on installation background
TEKsystemsWhy Work Here?
This opportunity offers room for growth, continued training, as well as company vehicle and benefits.
Real EstateView all jobs at TEKsystems