Looking for customer-service oriented Help Desk Analysts for our growing team!
Our client is looking to add (4) Tier 1 Service Desk analysts to support the Desktop Team, which is providing help desk Tier I support.
More than likely they will reporting to the Tier I Support Desk Manager. The Technician 1 will support internal customer requests, with password reset (100%). They have upgraded new platforms that is impacting all internal passwords. They have to support users manually to get passwords reset.
They use ServiceNow as the ticketing system and Slack as the internal team messaging tool. Slack is used to triage customer issues real-time. Nice if anyone has "Chat" experience, but if not, they're willing to learn and embrace it. Ability to work with multiple-channels in servicing the customer.
* Resolves routine technical problems of limited scope following standard instructions or procedures
* Service Desk (Practice Specific experience or call center)
* Demonstrates customer service first mindset
* Displays willingness to learn
* This position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned
KEY QUALIFICATIONS - Service Desk
* 6 months of experience at a technical service desk/call center providing technical support via phone to end users possessing varied levels of technical knowledge, or equivalent experience. (OR) passion to get into IT and learn and grow in a enterprise environment.
* Excellent systematic problem-solving skills, ability to think "outside the box" and understand department needs, e.g. awareness of calls in queue, real-time trending and staffing concerns
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and exceptional telephone etiquette
* Strong documentation skills
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt to working environment.
The standard shift Monday - Friday 9-5pm. Some flexibility may be required.