PHC is looking for a Sr ETL Developer to support the implementation of their new core system. They are a MS SQL Server environment; they use SSIS for ETL.
- 10 years of SSIS and SQL development experience
- Sr. ETL developer in support of the new core system implementation.
- Responsible for the entire flow of the data into the Data Warehouse and Provider expert guidance on the architecture & design of EDW
- Develops and maintains in-depth understanding of SQL Server, Oracle & SSIS.
- Responsible for developing SSIS packages used in the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes for EDW.
- Provides support for all Master Data Management (MDM) aspects involved in the development of the EDW.
- Responsible for the transition of documentation, security, development and testing of all procedures in the EDW.
- Responsible to train new staff on ETL architecture, ETL standards and ETL documentation.
- Responsible for the coordination of the production, development and sandbox environments.