Our client, founded in 1985, aims to offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. They believe that personal connections are everything and their success is driven by the relationships they form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, our client supports its employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
See service from a higher perspective
As the Service Desk Support Analyst, you will provide front-line technical support to the Bank by responding to incidents and requests reported by users through multiple channels, such as voice, email, IM and social media. That includes documenting all relevant information, troubleshooting the issue, reviewing and resolving assigned tickets, and escalating issues using sound judgment and self-initiative while delivering the highest level of client service at all times with all users.
Duties and Responsibilities
What you'll do as a Service Desk Support Analyst:
- Provide front line technical support to the Bank by responding to incidents and requests reported by users through multiple channels, such as voice, email, IM and social media.
- Provide superior, high-touch service by engaging mature interpersonal, communication and telephone-handling skills.
- Provide the highest levels of availability within the automated call distributor (ACD) system during scheduled working hours while applying performance behaviors to consistently deliver effective results and ensure the highest level of productivity and user satisfaction.
- Provide troubleshooting support for a wide variety of third-party applications-Microsoft Office 2016, PCs, laptops, peripherals, IP Phones, networks, browsers, Outlook 2010, Active Directory and Exchange, and Windows 10 operating systems-and engage escalation support processes.
- Seek and share knowledge among colleagues throughout the End User Services team.
- Strive to achieve resolution of all interactions on the first call whenever possible while proactively and conscientiously balancing competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
What skills you will use:
- Experience successfully delivering technical support via telephone in a high-call volume environment (strongly preferred).
- Troubleshooting skills related to Windows 10 operating systems, Microsoft Office 2016 applications, Active Directory, Exchange, peripherals, PCs, laptops, networks and IP Phone systems.
- Experience working with an enterprise-class incident/request ticketing system desired-ServiceNow a plus; knowledge of using Ghost imagining software a plus.
- A familiarity with service management frameworks is strongly desired, with ITIL Certification or similar a plus.
- The ability to attain a general knowledge of all Bank operations and to learn to effectively triage core banking applications and know when to escalate.
- The disposition and ability to adapt to ongoing changes and the adoption of new technologies in a rapidly evolving IT environment.
- Mature interpersonal and communication skills and behaviors.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, including the ability to meet deadlines and follow written procedures, while maintaining superior client service at all times.
- A schedule that allows you to work designated shifts between 7:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. PDT weekdays, designated weekend shifts (Saturday and/or Sunday), and to be on-call when assigned, as well as attend weekly team meetings and scheduled group- and firm-wide meetings.