About the Job
Our client is looking for Product Analysts for the B2B eCommerce Product Analytics and Insights team. The Product Data team oversees digital data strategy end to end on the e-commerce platform. Product analysts will work with business leadership, product leads and tech leads in order to understand user behavior on the platforms. Identifying and defining key performance indicators as we launch in new markets across the globe.
* Leverage data to conduct analyses on products' new initiatives, strategies and product roadmap. Analytical insights are used to enhance our understanding of user behavior, predict future performance of new cohorts, and personalize products to better target users for new or existing products.
* Define product metrics, including Key Performance Indicators, in close partnership with Product strategy and other leaders.
* Create dashboards and reports to regularly communicate experimental results, ad-hoc deep dives, and monitor key metrics to internal stakeholders.
* Create data pipelines to transform raw application data into a format usable for analysis with the use of SQL and open-sourced pipelining tools.
* Present findings to senior management to inform business and product decisions.
* Work closely with multiple product managers as thought partners. Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product, engineering, operations, and marketing, finance, growth, and more.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.