Our client is in search of a Junior Python Developer! They are looking for candidates that are eager to learn and are interested in joining them on their Cloud/Python journey. Experience with Python, Data Warehousing/ETL/Data Moving, SQL, Cloud, and Agile preferred.
Top 3 Skills:
- Python development - experience with REST API's (basic writing)
- ETL/Data Warehousing/Data Movement
- SQL and T-SQL experience (data concepts, manipulating data sets)
- Cloud experience (Azure preferred)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
* Must have proven experience developing ETL processes utilizing Python programming language
* Strong knowledge of SQL coding, data interrogation and analysis
* Must have experience in REST API development and implementation
* Demonstrated knowledge around cloud computing (Azure/AWS)
* Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) a plus
* Experience with Continuous Integration Continuous Development (CICD) a plus
* Good communication skills (verbal/written).
* Proven ability to deliver results.
* Good organizational skills.
* Demonstrated development skills.
* Outstanding customer service skills.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with internal and external partners.
* Proven experience with Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
* Excellent systems requirement documentation skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Follows direction set by the ETL Development Lead when developing ETL solutions.
* Works with Systems Analysts in designing, testing and implementing ETL solutions.
* Works as part of a larger development team that includes other internal and external ETL developers.
* Responsible for the development, testing and maintenance of ETL solutions.
* Participates in unit testing and data quality efforts within assigned data domain.
* Creates and maintains appropriate documentation.
* Must be able to troubleshoot and identify root cause of production issues.
* Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of systems, data structures/usage and primary systems interfaces based on appropriately written system specifications.
***Must be able to convert full-time***